Seeking Models, African Print Fashion Designers, Make-up Artist, Hair Stylists and Photographers that want to get Published. Reserve your spot today.. Expand your brand to over 100,000 people across the nation. Expand your modeling portfolio, magazine placement, exposure to the fashion industry and experience working with the creative directors at Urban Spice Magazine helping you with posing and breath taking back drops.
April 24, 2018
EDITORIAL PHOTOSHOOT /// AFRICAN PRINT PHOTOSHOOT
Like Us on Facebook
- Watch (blackout restrictions): 2018 ESPYSThe 2018 ESPYS are live in the Eastern and Central time zones. The show can be seen at 9 p.m. ET in the Mountain time zone, 10 p.m. ET in Arizona, 11 p.m. ET on the West Coast and 1 a.m. ET Thursday in Hawaii.
- MLB: Hader must take sensitivity trainingBrewers pitcher Josh Hader will be required to take sensitivity training and participate in the league's diversity and inclusion initiatives after tweets from his past emerged during Tuesday's All-Star Game.
- Machado blockbuster makes Dodgers the NL's team to beatAfter heading to Hollywood in the Dodgers' latest deadline splash, rental extraordinaire Manny Machado's stay in L.A. is likely to last deep into October.
- Angels commend Trout after Manfred commentsThe Angels commended Mike Trout for "prioritizing his personal values over commercial self-promotion" on Wednesday, a day after MLB commissioner Rob Manfred said the outfielder would be an even bigger star if he spent more time marketing himself.
- Sources: Orioles trade Machado to DodgersOrioles infielder Manny Machado has been traded to the Dodgers for prospects Yusniel Diaz, Dean Kremer, Ryan Bannon, Zach Pop and Breyvic Valera, sources told ESPN.