My name is Devaunte Smith-Dempsey and I’m a 21 year old upcoming Atlanta Actor/Model/Photographer, Born and raised in Chicago.. I Moved to Atlanta two years ago to pursue my dreams and haven’t second guessed my decision yet! I am Currently looking to build my profile by networking and collaborating with like minds and amazing people headed in the same direction! Peace, Love, Unity and respect!
August 16, 2016
FEATURE MALE MODEL : Devaunte Smith-Dempsey
Facebook: Devaunte Smith-Dempsey
Like Us on Facebook
- Michigan honors plane crash survivor HatchPlane crash survivor Austin Hatch suited up and was honored by Michigan on senior day.
- Think you're tough? Justin Olsen returns to bobsled days after appendectomyNo, having an emergency appendectomy just days before the opening ceremonies is not the way to start an Olympics. But American bobsledder Justin Olsen shares how he was able to fight through it and return to the track for Team USA.
- Best trick wins! Snowboard big air event set to make Olympic debutThe thrills and spills of snowboard big air will grace the Winter Olympics for the first time this week. What should you be looking out for? Alyssa Roenigk breaks it down.
- Eric Hosmer striking it rich in San Diego is crazy enough to workA front-loaded, eight-year deal for $144 million put one of this winter's biggest free agents in a Padres uniform. How could this calculated risk also make sense?
- Figure skating coach Brian Orser is a master of costume changesBrian Orser has no shortage of jackets in Pyeongchang. As a figure skating coach to Japan's Yuzuru Hanyu, Spain's Javier Fernandez and South Korea's Cha Jun-hwan, he has a jacket for every occasion -- and he's used to the quick change.