Martial law occurs when a military assumes the responsibility of governance. Instead of police officers, you would see soldiers. The rights of citizens are usually limited during martial law. Democratic processes are eliminated in favor of authoritarian power. Due process may also be limited or eliminated in the light of perceived threats to the government. In the worst case scenarios your survival depends on hiding or resisting a hostile military takeover. How you survive will depend on how prepared you are.
July 20, 2016
HOW TO SURVIVE UNDER MARTIAL LAW
Like Us on Facebook
- Steph's shimmy returns in Game 3, and so does his shotWelcome to the West finals, Steph Curry. The two-time MVP dropped 35 points and caught fire during a third-quarter blitz as Golden State rolled to a 41-point Game 3 rout of Houston.
- Sun welcome Vegas to WNBA with record routAlyssa Thomas had 13 points, 16 rebounds and 6 assists to help the Connecticut Sun beat the Las Vegas Aces 101-65 on Sunday in the season opener for both teams.
- Golden Knights ride improbable run to Cup FinalThe expansion Vegas Golden Knights defeated the Jets 2-1 on Sunday in Winnipeg to punch their improbable ticket to the Stanley Cup Final.
- Cardinals' Hicks throws two 105 mph pitchesJordan Hicks threw two pitches clocked at 105 mph to the Phillies' Odubel Herrera on Sunday.
- Doncic wins Euroleague title; NBA decision 'soon'Highly touted prospect Luka Doncic led Real Madrid to its 10th Euroleague crown over Turkish power Fenerbahce on Sunday. When asked after the win about his NBA future, the 19-year-old Slovenian said "soon I will tell."