It is a city said to be glamorous, historic, scenic, vibrant and charming. Nonetheless, Miami has been named the absolute “worst city to live in,” according to a meticulous new analysis of demographics and other data. Where does your city rank?
June 30, 2016
Miami tops list of 50 ‘worst cities to live in’
Like Us on Facebook
- Michigan honors plane crash survivor HatchPlane crash survivor Austin Hatch suited up and was honored by Michigan on senior day.
- Think you're tough? Justin Olsen returns to bobsled days after appendectomyNo, having an emergency appendectomy just days before the opening ceremonies is not the way to start an Olympics. But American bobsledder Justin Olsen shares how he was able to fight through it and return to the track for Team USA.
- Best trick wins! Snowboard big air event set to make Olympic debutThe thrills and spills of snowboard big air will grace the Winter Olympics for the first time this week. What should you be looking out for? Alyssa Roenigk breaks it down.
- Eric Hosmer striking it rich in San Diego is crazy enough to workA front-loaded, eight-year deal for $144 million put one of this winter's biggest free agents in a Padres uniform. How could this calculated risk also make sense?
- Figure skating coach Brian Orser is a master of costume changesBrian Orser has no shortage of jackets in Pyeongchang. As a figure skating coach to Japan's Yuzuru Hanyu, Spain's Javier Fernandez and South Korea's Cha Jun-hwan, he has a jacket for every occasion -- and he's used to the quick change.