October 18, 2016
Slavery is NOT a Game! Part 2
Like Us on Facebook
- U.S. men fall to Czechs, out of hockey tourneyA shootout loss to the Czech Republic in the quarterfinals has ended the United States' run in the Olympic men's hockey tournament.
- Zagitova sets record in women's short programAlina Zagitova achieved a world-record score of 82.92 points to pass teammate Evgenia Medvedeva in Wednesday's short program, giving the Russians the top two spots heading into the women's figure skating free skate.
- Report: Ex-Mavs CEO accused of misconductThe Mavericks notified the NBA about misconduct allegations against former team president Terdema Ussery and said they have hired outside counsel to conduct an independent investigation into the claims.
- Vonn third in likely final Olympic downhill raceAmerican skier Lindsey Vonn took bronze in the women's downhill in what was likely her final Olympic downhill race. Italy's Sofia Goggia grabbed gold, while Ragnhild Mowinckel of Norway claimed silver.
- Steelers' Shazier says he plans to play againSpeaking on a teammate's podcast, Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier said he plans to play football again, adding that he wants to become a Hall of Famer. Shazier is recovering from a severe spinal injury suffered in December.